Followers

Monday, 2 November 2009

Spread the love Hop










If You Have arrived at my blog Via Jacilynn Cox then you are in the right place if not you need to start the hop from the beginning at Katharina Frei blog

"On October 4th, 4 teenagers armed with knives broke into a home in a small town in New Hampshire. Alone and sleeping inside were a mother and her 11 year old daughter. These 4 boys broke into this home with the intent to rob and kill anyone inside. They stabbed the mom, Kimberly Cates, to death and left her daughter, Jaimie, for dead in their driveway. It was a completely random act, their home was chosen only due to its secluded surroundings."

Our hope is that everyone hopping around today will stop for a moment and think about Jaimie and her father and what life must be like for them now. One moment in time has changed their lives forever. We are asking that everyone reading this message please take a moment to make a card and send it off to Jaimie. You can make something very simple or much more involved, but please share some words of hope and love and let her know that people do care and want the best for her. Please send your card to the address below:

Jaimie Cates
c/o Mont Vernon Fire Station
Main Street
Mont Vernon, NH 03057

This story really touched me, when Denise Contacted me and asked if I would like to be part of the Spread the Love Hop I immediately said yes as it's for such a worthy cause.Jaimie's Favourite colours are Shocking pink and black,Below is the card I have made for her.


Denise and Erin the co Founders of this amazing blog hop have set up a very special blog for Jaimie You can find it Here

The hop will run from Today and end on Monday, November 9th at 10am ET.At this point Denise and Erin will draw random winners to receive the prizes offered by our very generous sponsors.

Your next stop on the Hop is the very talented Anita Autore Have Fun and don't forget to Spread some Love
Hugs

46 comments:

Terry Oulboub said...

Oh how cute is your card for Jaimie. Being a participant in the blog hop, I am just hopping around to see all the lovely cards the participants made. Jaimie is really going to be touched!

Jacilynn said...

super cute Debbie! What a great card! so happy to have you right next to me on the hop!
x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Debbie!! Oh I just LOVE your image!! You've colored her in so beautifully hun!!! Thanks so much for your support!! HUGS

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
gorgeous card hun Jamie will luv it, have just read her story, dreafull. To saying thanks again for your blog hop stamp i won it came this morning, i had forgotten all about it!! duh. sue.xx

Jenny said...

Loving the colours & I love the image too! A wonderful card for a very brave little girl.

Beautiful Greetings said...

Beautiful card! I am sure she is going to love receiving it!

Danielle said...

Nice card... Love all the tone-on-tone colors that you used.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Just a perfect card for Jaimie Debbie! Love the pink and that fun image. Thanks so much for joining in our hop today! :)

resmith said...

So adorable!!

Anita said...

Cute card! I love the heart border.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debbie :-) I am sure Jaimie will receive so many fabulous cards :-)

luv
Lols x x

stampinsilvia said...

Great card! Super cute image! She will love it!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Deb this is FANTASTIC!!! Love the image you chose and the row of hearts across the bottom are so sweet! I'm sure Jaimie will LOVE it! Thanks for helping to spread the word! I didn't get in on the blog but I did create for Jaimie and you can take a peek the next time you stop by my blog! Awesome job!

Crafty Num Nums said...

Way cute!! I love that image.

kim.mom said...

How sweet!

beadz said...

Very cute card!

Mimiko said...

This is so lovely :)
I'm sending mine today.

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Debbie, this is perfect! I'm sure Jaimie will love it! Glad to be a part of the hop with you!

Janna :)

Carol said...

very nice, she will love it!
Carol<><

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card!!!!

Mary said...

What a beautiful card!

hugs
Mary

Splendid Little Stars said...

cute card, Debbie!

SemSee said...

Such a FAB card, Debbie! Jaimie will just love it! Hugs, Simonne x

Suzanne said...

Such a fab card, Debbie. I will be making one tonight
Hugs
Suzanne x

Lynne said...

I love these images everyone is using!!

Golden said...

After doing so many hops. I now know to make another card. Your card is wonderful. Thanks for letting us hop along for Jaimie.

Stitchinwitch said...

Another fabulous card for Jaimie

my5bratz said...

she'll love it, I posted my card to her today :0)

Violets Corner said...

Such a beautiful card! It´s fab!

Hugs
Maarit

PS I don´t know if my first comment went through, my computer behaved so strangly

joey said...

Hi Debbie

your card is gorgeous! I love the image

Joey.x

Tammy Miller said...

great card, wonderful cause!

Cindy said...

Super card for Jaimie!!!!

Erin... said...

Debbie this is so cute!! what a perfect card for Jaimie, she'll love it!!! Thanks so much for being a part of the hop, hugs, erin

Susa said...

Such a cute card!!

I'll make mine to her tonight.

Hugs, Susa

Avril Ann said...

Beautiful Card Debbie, Jaimie is going to treasure it. Hugs Avril xxx

Annette said...

Just gorgeous, beautiful colouring and lovely papers, take careX:)

Anne H. said...

WOW - your card for Jaimie is gorgeous!
An adorable image and lovely colors!
Take care xx
Anne -:)

Minnamanna said...

She'll love your card!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A beautiful card for Jaimie x I'm sure these will bring a much needed smile to her face x

Nina said...

Such a wonderful card, for such a tragic thing, but what a wonderful hop full of grace! Yes, Jaimie really is going to be touched as well as her dad!

Nina
http://theresmagicintheair.blogspot.com/
(free digital stamps every Monday)

Moshie said...

Your card is super cute!!!! Love it!

Sharon said...

Cute image and so well coloured. Love that border punch!

Shana said...

Fantastic card! I love the bright pink and the heart border. Thanks for sharing.

KarenB said...

Love that shocking pink, it's so uplifting :)

Anne said...

love your card for Jaimie! Great colourscheme. I've made a card for Jaimie too

Basement Stamper said...

I thought I had commented on this one, but I don't see my comment showing :-(

The image is so cute and I love the sentiment in the center of the prima.