Followers

Tuesday, 1 December 2009

ASFOS

debbie


Our Challenge this week was picked by our very own Shary and she challenged us to make a Non traditional coloured Xmas card.
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Elizabeth From softpencil digital stamps,who has very kindly offered the winner a voucher of $15 for her shop.
I chose to use this wonderful Wags 'N' Whiskers Image Sweet Danni and Bella which you can find Here at Bunny Zoe's crafts
The papers are by My Minds Eye,and i also added some cloud 9 teardrop rain dots that my good friend Deb kindly sent me.

Please be sure to drop by our DT's blogs to see more wonderful creations and find out how they made their cards! You can find their links in the side bar!
Sorry for such a short post Hannah and Myself both came down with the dreaded flu on sunday and I have just managed to drag myself out of bed today.

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, beautiful image.
luv
Debby

andrea said...

what a gorgeous card. love the images
hugs andrea

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, I love this sweet image and great colours. I hope you and Hannah will be feeling better soon

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super sweet card Debbie! Love the fun papers and that darling image! Hoe you're having a good week. :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!!! Debbie, this is just ADORABLE!! I love your image and the Christmas tree papers look fabulous!! :) HUGS

Bonibleaux Designs said...

oh she is the sweetest - I just picked up my first Wags n' whiskers this week. Don't forget to enter the challenges over there too since you have to have their images to play.

Deb said...

gorgeous card Debbie, glad you liked your goodies! I might be able to play along this week, got some suitable stuff sitting on my desk which would be perfect, now just got to find some time to make it up! hugs Debx

Crystal said...

AWWW Debbie how CUTE!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Shary said...

Such a cute image and beautifully coloured too. The papers are gorgeous too.x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Danni is adorable Debbie and your colouring is beautiful, I love these fabulous papers and cant believe they run out and I don't have them for me.. sob sob. Hugs, Nikki x

cats whiskers said...

This is just beautiful dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Jessica G. said...

Such a sweet image and those DPs are the perfect accent with the whimsical trees and non-traditional colors!

sweetdoodles said...

This was my 1st time to this site and everything is AWESOME I just really got into stamping I'm so excite and cannot Thank-you enough for sharing this site I love it!! Merry Christams to everyone and their families!!