Followers

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Bunny Zoes DT card + HH Challenge

Today is finally the day for the new High Hopes - Dustin Pike stamps to be released
The HH Divas are also hosting a blog hop to showcase these fab images if you want to play along with them why not pay them a visit at the High Hopes blog.

I have Made 2 cards to share with you today the first is using the cute Dragon called Troubled Travis he has been coloured using Distress inks and the gorgeous Dp is the last of my BG Archaic pad,The sentiment is from the Whimsy circle postmarks set.


P1160108

My Second card I have used the cute 3 eyed Alien called Zappin Zeke (what a fab name)
He has been coloured with my much neglected prisma pencils and blended with sansodor,DP are BG colour me silly,the sentiment is computer generated, and the gems are from my stash.


P1200116

I am aslo going to enter this card into the HH challenge where they are asking for space colours.


The fabulous new High Hopes - Dustin Pike stamps are in stock at Bunny Zoe's Crafts and shipping today!!!

Don't forget to pop back Friday for my Whimsy Sneak peak

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Debbie these are GREAT!!! What perfect little boy creations...These images are darling and love the papers!

6 wacky women said...

Awesome cards, Debbie
Your designs and details are fabulous, the papers are just perfect!!

Karen x

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

hi Debbie
i love your cards you have made... they are both fab... i am so savin my pennies hard to get some of the stamps from nikki's shop...!!!!
great inspiration
kaz_za

Andrea, said...

2 wonderful cards Debbie, these images are great, perfect for those difficult male cards

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

They are both fabulous Debbie, The papers are perfect for your Travis card and love the super bright papers on your Zeke card, Hugs, Nikki x

Annie said...

love the cute dragon card - I think I shall have to get some of these beasts!
hugs, annie x

Deb said...

wow, fantastic cards, love the dragon and he goes perfectly with that fab paper, the alien is so fun and love the sentiment! hugs Debx

COCO said...

oh very fab cards I love the 1 very funny !!!
hugs coco

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Debbie, amazing colouring, luv the papers on both,sue,x

Maria Matter said...

what fun little boy cards...fabulous Debbie!!!
Hugs!
blessings, Maria

Bev said...

Oh my! Two fabulous cards hun - I've just showed them to my grandson and he gave 2 thumbs up lol, praise indeed. xx