Followers

Saturday, 23 January 2010

Whimsy Wings of Hope


Denise owner of Whimsy Stamps and Whimsy Artist Crissy Armstrong have collaborated on this stunning Carousel Horse image called 'Wings of Hope' to raise funds for the American Red Cross to aid their efforts to help the people of Haiti.

This special 'Wings of Hope' digital image, illustrated by Crissy Armstrong, is being released by Whimsy Stamps and will only be available to purchase in digital form from now until the end of February. This 'Wings of Hope' image will be sold for $4 and all proceeds from the sales
of this digital image will be sent to the American Red Cross for disaster relief efforts in Haiti. Please help us help the people of Haiti by purchasing this limited edition digital image.

Isn't this such a wonderful thing Crissy and Denise pulled together. This image is beautiful and I wanted to share a card with you I made with this beauty!!!!

P1230103



Be sure to drop by Crissy's blog today as she has a special something planned!


10 comments:

Crystal said...

Debbie WOW this is such a gorgeous card, I LOVE this dp one of my favs and how you did her wings looks amazing!!! Beautiful!

Sharon said...

This is stunning Debbie! Gorgeous papers and embellishments. Love the wings and the colour scheme.
Sharon xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! Debbie, this is gorgeous!! I love the glittery wings and how you've popped them out!! HUGS

Annie said...

fabulous card Debbie, love the pretty image and papers you used with it.
hugs, annie x

Deb said...

fabulous card Debbie, love the 3d on the wings and the glitter, gorgeous colours too! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

SemSee said...

Beautiful card Debbie! That BG paper is my fave (even though I haven't opened my pad yet, hee hee!). I love the way you've popped up the wings - it looks like she's about to take flight!! Gorgeous! Hugs, Simonne x

Mina said...

gorgeous card Debbie, I just finished colouring it I bought it this morning...love the colours you used

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

This is beautiful Debbie, I love the added dimension on the wings and gorgeous colours. I am hoping to find some time to colour mine today! Have a great Sunday and be back soon to see your hop card. Hugs, Nikki x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Debbie and I love the pretty colors and papers too. Funny that we colored the image just about the same. :) Thanks for helping to spread the word!

raindropecho said...

This is a great card, Debbie. I love the warm colors. I hope the image raises a lot for Haiti!