Followers

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Spoonfull of Sugar & Sketch Saturday

Today I have a double Whammy for you the first card I have made is for Sketch Saturday,I needed a card for my Nephew who will be 11 this week I don't know about you but I find older boys so hard to make for,That is Until I found this fab image over at Mo's Digital pencil I have matched him up with the gorgeous Lime Rickey DP,Hope he likes it.

My second card is For ASFOS where our theme this week is Freestyle



Our Wonderful sponsor this week is Tracey Malnofski, the artist/owner of http://thestampingboutique.com.
one lucky winner will receive 5 Digi images from the store.
Please click on the link or the button to pay Tracey a visit, she has some cute images to choose from.
Tracey very kindly sent me this cute image called Birthday cake Cynthia I have coloured her to match the Free MME Paper pad I got on a magazine (what a bargain)the DP are gorgeous.The charm and Pearls I are from Bunny Zoe Crafts

Our wonderful guest designer this week is AngeliqueThank you for playing along with us this week, and we adore your beautiful card

Please be sure to drop by our DT's blogs to see more wonderful creations and find out how they made their cards! You can find their links in the side bar!

12 comments:

Hannah said...

wow fab cards i love both of them i bet Paul will love it. i love the girl image and i love the boy image.
big hugs hannahx

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
to gorgeous cards, i luv the top one great colours, fabby layout & papers, sue.x

cats whiskers said...

Wow sweetie these are two stunning creations couldn't choose a favourite,
Hugs Jacqui x

Jacilynn said...

wow, soo cute Debbie! Any boy would love that card. And love your sweet fairy card. Hope you are doing well!
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

AWWW Debbie these are sooo fun, great selection of papers and FABBY images!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Two fabulous cards Debbie and I love the digi images you used.. The fairy one is such a fun design! Hugs, Nikki x

Michele said...

Such fabulous cards Debbie. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Annie said...

Fab cards Debbie, I especially like the first one - great for awkward teenage boys!
hugs, annie x

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautifully cards Debbie. The bright colors you choose are so fun and cheerful! Cute
Hugs,
Cabio

Shary said...

Two great cards Debbie, I love the mo image of the boy I've used it a few times and the girly card is so pretty. xx

COCO said...

oh very nice cards Debbie !!! Hugs coco