Followers

Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Whimsy DT card

P1120102
I can't believe this is my second post today, I already had this Image coloured so
I made this card this morning for the Whimsy Challenge over on SNR Universe, the theme is Let it Snow!(I have used snowflakes hope this is ok) They started up a new challenge yesterday and there is also a free Whimsy Stamps digital image available that you can use to play along in the challenge with us if you want too, And that's not all there will be a $10 gift certificate for one lucky winner who plays along with us this week

This is the first time( and i don't think it will be the last time),I have made one of these Easel cards, they are so easy to do.



P1120103
I have used one of the gorgeous WhimsyCarousel horses called Cool ride,
you can find him Here at
Whimsy stamps


He has been coloured with Distress inks and i added some Glamour dust for a bit of Sparkle

P1120104

The Gorgeous DP is MME Signature Christmas,Half back pearls,Charm and pins can all be found at Bunny Zoe's crafts



P1120105

Hope you can all find some time to play this week

Hugs


14 comments:

Deb said...

fabulous card love it! I am so going to make an easel card this week, not made one before either! Love the papers you used here and your colouring is fantastic! hugs debx

Andrea, said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debbie, I love the colours and you have coloured the cute image perfectly.
Your ASOS card is fab, so cute and great papers

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Debbie, your card is just gorgeous!! Love the elegant easel style you've created here!! Great job!! HUGS

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,i love your image.
So gorgeous papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

WOW Debbie you did an amazing job with this gorgeous image!!! LOVE these colors and your easel!!!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

This is fabulous Debbie and I love your colouring. Going to have to make one of these too soon! Hugs, Nikki x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

HI Debbie!! I just love your coloring and the design of this easel card!! I so want this image...your paper and all the sparkle really enhances your creation. You really are doing an awesome job with these Whimsy new releases!!
hugs,
Chris

Maria Matter said...

this is gorgeous Debbie! I love the sparkly background and pearls!!

take care hun!
Blessings, Maria

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, beautiful work with the image.
luv
Debby

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is so pretty debbie! I love the colors and the easel cards are so cool!

cats whiskers said...

Awesome card sweetie just love the colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

agnes said...

Beautiful ,love youre coloring.

Hugs agnes

All Pink girl said...

Oh wow this card is so beautiful ,realy love it
hugs Dawnxxx
My Blog candy.

Natalie said...

Debbie this is a beautiful card. x