Followers

Tuesday, 2 February 2010

ASFOS


Our Challenge this week was picked by our very own Sonja and she challenged us to follow Her fab sketch


**************

Our Wonderful sponsor this week is Alison Spelman of Stretch 'N' Bubbles,The image I have used is one of Alisons.Alison has kindly offered our winner four images of their choice.Please click on the link or the button to pay Alison a visit, she has some cute images to choose from.

Please be sure to drop by our DT's blogs to see more wonderful creations and find out how they made their cards! You can find their links in the side bar!

Sorry for such a short post I am so behind today I NEED more Hours Lol



8 comments:

Bubbles said...

Fab card Debbie, what a fun image and I love the papers you have used, especially for those hearts!
Joanne x

Crystal said...

Oh my Deb HOW FUN!!!! LOVE your take on the sketch!!! Super cute creation!

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Sooo CUTE but he looks so sad - maybe it's cuz he forgot his pants and is running around in his lovely hearty boxers. Giggle.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb said...

gorgeous card, what a great image and fab layout, I just used this sketch for my CCT card, had to make it in superfast time though as like you I am so behind with everything! I just keep thinking next week will be better! maybe I should think next year! hugs Debx

Shary said...

Great papers to go with this image Debbie. Love the fun image too.x

Shell said...

The image is fab Debbie I just love this chicken. Card is lovely the papers go so well. Shell x

Annie said...

fab card Debbie, I like the country feel of it!
hugs, annie x