Followers

Friday, 26 February 2010

Guest Designer for Stamp something and Whimsy DT card







This week I was asked by the lovely Denise and Erin from Stamp Something if I would like to be a GD for them, Thanks Ladies it is an Honour to join you all this week.

The Challenge this week is a Nice and easy Recipe for you to follow - Designer Paper, Ribbon and a Button.

For my card today I have used one of newly released Whimsy fairies, the cute Shy-Ann stamp,Whimsy have also just released some fabulous new sentiment stamps designed by Ann of Raindrop Echo Designs they are Snippets Set 1
Snippets Set 2
and Whimsy Oval Snippets

My Dp is from my ever growing scrap drawer the ribbon and tiny button are from my stash,the Jute Ribbon was sent to me by the lovely Nikki from Bunny Zoe Crafts. Don't forget Nikki also sells a variety of Whimsy stamps


.


7 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
aww she is lovely gorgeous card, luv the colours, sue,x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! Debbie, this is just gorgeous!! I LOVE the colors you've used and what pretty elements!! Thanks so much for joining us as guest designer for Stamp Something this week!! HUGS

Annie said...

lovely fun card Debbie and love the fairy in purple!
hugs, annie x

Erin... said...

cute, cute, cute!!!! love her in purple and with the brown eyes!!! Funny the little things I never think of! great papers too! Thanks so much for guest designing this week! Hugs, erin

cats whiskers said...

I just love this card so cute and fantastic colours and image dear, I have so missed visiting you glad to be back
Hugs Jacqui x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Beautiful card Debbie and I adore the colours and sweet bow, Hugs, Nikki x