Followers

Thursday, 11 February 2010

Whimsy Stamps and Bunny Zoe's DT

This Week The Whimsy Stamps Challenge over at SNR Universe is 'Sweetness and Love'

P2110147

For my card I have used the gorgeous Carousel Horse from Whimsy Stamps which was coloured using Distress inks,i have also added a mix of Flowers from my stash, the Dp is Basic grey.

I am also going to enter this card into Cute Card Thursday Challenge
where the theme this week is In the name of love!

Don't forget there is the new Whimsy Inspiration Blog, Where the DT will be showing you lots of Whimsy creations, and also please stop by the DT blogs (links are in my side bar) next Monday and Tuesday as we will be showing you some sneak peaks of the latest release,


Bunny Zoe's DT card

P2110148

For my second card Today is I have used this very cute CC Designs-Sweet November stamp called Darby and Bumbles which Nikki Kindly Sent me in my DT package.I had a moment of panick when I coloured this image up I forgot to pick my papers first,So She sat on my desk for a couple of days until I remembered I had the DCWV Nanas Kitchen DP which was a perfect match for this image, The Spacer Bead, Metal charm and Iridescent 4mm Pearls are also from Bunny Zoe's crafts, My Image has also been coloured using Distress inks.


I also have a Bunny Zoe's Crafts Store Update for you:


order Now!!!
Raising The Ceiling Collection and right through My Heart Collection 2010. Now in stock and shipping today!

Please be sure to stop by tomorrow as I will be participating in the Wags 'N' Whiskers blog hop, I have seen all the new Images and let me tell you your in for a real treat,They are so cute.

Photobucket


3 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Debbie,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Leann said...

This is gorgeous Debbie!
Thanks for joining us on CCT this week :D
Hugs,
Leann x

Annie said...

two gorgeous cards Debbie - that carousel horse is a stunner! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x