Followers

Thursday, 25 March 2010

Whimsy DT and Wags 'N' Whiskers challenge

Bookmark


My First creation today is for my Whimsy DT. I have to admit I cased this fab little bookmark from my fellow whimsy team mate Deb, if you ever need inspiration just pop on over she definitely has it in abundance.I have used my Whimsy dog and sign stamp which has been coloured in with copic ciaos, the DP is scraps of BG Granola,the fibres and clip are from my stash.

I also wanted to share some exciting news with you all today! As many of you know, Whimsy recently released a limited edition digital image stamp for our Help for Haiti fund raising efforts. Well, many customers contacted Denise to ask if she could release more digital images. And, so I’m happy to share that in just a few weeks time, Whimsy Stamps will be releasing a special, exclusive digital stamp collection! don’t worry though! Whimsy Stamps will still be carrying there existing rubber stamps and will continue to carry and manufacture new rubber stamp designs.

Right now, all of thw whimsy artists are brainstorming and creating some fabulous new designs to share with you, all in digital format. there will be sneak peeks, week beginning on Friday, April 9th and the official Whimsy Stamps digital stamp collection will be released and available to purchase on Monday, April 12th. All of our digital images will be available as automatic download zip files that will each contain a JPEG, TIF, and PNG version of the image, all at 300dpi. This will allow customers to use their preferred file format.

Wags 'N' Whiskers Challenge

My Second card I am going to enter it into the Wags 'N' Whiskers Challenge which chris is asking you to:

Pop it up!!!

Basically, add some dimension to your card or paper project.

April Showers

Well I think I have managed that lol
I have used the Cute Gemma and Bella's Spring fun stamp along with DCWV Nanas Nursery- Baby Boy, some Sunflower organza Ribbon which is just gorgeous to work with,and
some fab Hat pins and Iridescent 4mm Pearls
My Image has also been coloured with Copic ciaos

As Usual all items in Orange can be bought from Bunny Zoe's crafts,

Have a fab weekend
Hugs

8 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are both so sweet Deb!! Love your coloring and your colors are gorgeous! Awesome take on the WNW challenge and the fibers on your bookmark or tag is gorgeous!
hugs,
Chris

*Vicki* said...

Both of these are so precious Debbie!! I love your bookmark with the fibers and I adore your WnW creation with that image!! So cute!! HUGS

Brenda said...

Both of your creations are great! Love the image on the 2nd one and the paper and accessories! Cute!

Sharon Caudle said...

Love them both, Debbie! The bookmark is just too cute, and the WnW card is gorgeous! You colored them beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at WnW!!
hugs!
Sharon

Lacey Stephens said...

This are both wonderful!! I love your WnW card, too! Fantastic bow!! Thanks for playing along this week!!
~Lacey
Wags 'n Whiskers Co-Owner

Macpurp said...

lovely bookmark and card.
beautiful colours and images.

love teen x

Deb said...

sweet bookmark, thanks for the mention and your very kind words! Gorgeous card too, very sweet image! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Fabulous bookmark and I just love your Wags 'n Whiskers card Debbie. The colours are so pretty as is your colouring and bow, Hugs, ikki x