Followers

Saturday, 24 April 2010

Bunny Zoe's DT card

Afternoon everyone, Hope your all having a fab weekend,I would like to say a big thank you to all who have left lovely birthday wishes for me this week,I had a lovely day on wednesday and was spoilt thoroughly with lots of gorgeous goodies,

My card today is my Bunny Zoe's crafts, Dt card,I have used a cute little Bildmalarna stamp from the last release (Nikki now has all the new release in stock),The Dp is the gorgeous Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby,this is so yummy I didn't want to chop into it,I have also used the the Tim Holtz Alterations Die Tattered Florals which nikki very kindly sent me for my birthday,Thanks Hun I love it to finish it off I added some ribbon from my stash and a couple of crystal topped pins
Don't forget all Items in Orange can be found here at Bunny Zoe's crafts,


4 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb said...

gorgeous card Debbie, such a sweet image and so love those papers! hugs Debx

fairymadjo said...

ahh its realy stunning hun, huggs jo x

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
beautiful card, fab colouring, gorgeous papers & design, sue,x