Followers

Saturday, 1 May 2010

Whimsy DT card



Hi Everyone hope your all having a fab weekend so far this is going to be a quick post from me today, I am trying very hard to get all my veg planted in the garden this weekend,so far I have my peas Carrots,runner beans,cabbages and onions in,just the potatoes to put in there pots and then I am done,

Photo0334

Now for my card, a few weeks ago I received this gorgeous Bo Bunny DP Flower Child from Bunny Zoe's crafts, and inside the pack is a page with layouts on it I chose the one I wanted then fed it through my printer and printed the fab digi sentiment from Ann Vento aka Raindrop Echo Designs which you can find here at Whimsy Stamps don't forget to pop back later on this week as there are Some exciting things happening over at Whimsy Stamps !


6 comments:

Crystal said...

this is FABULOUS, LOVE this design Debbie!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Macpurp said...

what a fab card! i love the papers and sentiment you have used!
I am planting very little, new pup has encouraged older dog to rediscover her love of digging!

love tina x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Beautiful Debbie and such a wonderful sentiment, Hope your having a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Deb said...

this is gorgeous Debbie, love how you used the sentiment and that paper is fabulous! enjoy your gardening! hugs Debx

raindropecho said...

Oooh this is wonderful, Debbie!! Wow, look at those rich colors! Gorgeous card :)
- Ann