Followers

Tuesday, 29 June 2010

ASFOS and A Whimsy stamps Sneak Peak

Our challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar this week I am asking you to use an animal image.I also have a little twist too(which is optional) where I would like to see a card created by you and also by your child. Be sure to pop over to the blog to view all the DT's children's fabulous cards

The first card I am going to show you today is my gorgeous Daughter Hannah's card

P6280010
She has used scraps of card from her scrap box and the fab image is from the Lets Party Millie and Friends release called Toby's big day and you can find him here at Wags 'n Whiskers Hannah has coloured Toby with copic ciaos


Now for my own card Which is a sneak Peak of things to come this week at Whimsy Stamps we will also be having a new digi release blog hop on thusday to celebrate.

Kittie

For my card I have used the cute little image by Crissy Armstrong called Love me anyway I have also used the matching sentiment designed by whimsy's very own Ann Vento aka Raindrop Echo Designs both of these will be released on thursday.
the gorgeous DP is from the new BG pad called Olivia which you can find Here at Bunny Zoe's crafts
I am also going to enter this card into the sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

Do you like my new signature? if you do then pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps store where Denise has a fabulous range there, all designed byAnn Vento aka Raindrop Echo Designs
see you all tomorrow.


8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cards Debbie, love how cute yours is and Hannah's is perfect.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Debbie these cards are brilliant both wonderfully designed and that little kitty is gonna be one very popular image lol...I am so loving these sneak peeks.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Crystal said...

AWWW I LOVE what you did with Crissy's Image..What a beautiful job you did with this image sweetie!!! I have to say Hannah's card is FABULOUS wow I can see she gets her talent from her mom!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! These are both beautiful and adorable rolled into one Deb!! Awesome coloring especially on the Whimsy digi!!
hugs,
Chris

Bubbles said...

HAnnah's card is so cute, the image is adorable and just love the sparkly tiger print backing!! Your card is gorgeous to Debbie, the image is lovely as are the papers you have used and the sentiment is purrrfect!!!
Joanne x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Two fabulous cards, I love Hannah's card and such wonderful colouring and great sparkly paper. How cute is that image on your card Debbie! I adore the kitty, Hugs, Nikki x

Maya said...

Two wonderful cards!
Love the little cat-image, so cute :)
Thank you for joining us at SS,
hugs from Maya :)