Followers

Tuesday, 22 June 2010

ASFOS Kenny K card

P6210015

Our Challenge at ASFOS this week is to make a Good Luck/Best wishes card,We also have the lovely Pamela from



Sponsoring us this week with a fabulous prize.

For my card today I have used a fabulous new digi from Kenny K I have to say I just love these new images and they ae a dream to colour, Kenny is also having a DT call you can read all about it Here
The gorgeous DP is by Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby and available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts

7 comments:

Crystal said...

EEEEEK Debbie this is FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE this image and your colors are SOOOOO FUN!!! What a great card!

Macpurp said...

what a great card !
love tina x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Debbie I do so love these new images they have so much character and style your colours and design are fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

mycardz said...

Hi Debbie! Wow, this card is soooooo fantastic! Why have I not heard of these stamps before?? I love this image, and of course, your amazing coloring! Ohh no, I feel the need to do a little shopping. You're good! :D hugz, Mary

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Debbie, love the cool girl image.
luv
Debby

Annika said...

Wow-whee - how perfect can one's colouring get??!! Absolutely stunning, you've captured the spirit of the image so well in the design of your card!
Hugs
Annika