Followers

Thursday, 17 June 2010

Chi Chi Memories #8 sketch challenge

Hi Everyone it's time for a new Sketch Challenge at Chi Chi Memories I hope you will be able to join us this week as there is a chance of winning a free stamp and there are some real cuties available.
For my DT card today I have used the cute little bear image from the 4th July stamps set

He has been coloured with copic ciaos,the dp is basic grey not sure which pad as i found them in my scrap box.

please go hop around and check out what the rest of the Chi Chi Memories Design Team have whipped up using this sketch!

Chi Chi Memories

Before I go Natalie Picked a winner from each of our blog comments for last weeks hop and the winner from my comments is
Corey W

Congratulations Corey if you could please contact Natalie
Here to claim your prize.





4 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Debbie how fun, LOVE that little bear in the balloon....CUTE!!!!!

Kerry said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine! Love finding all the paper in my scrap box, it's like finding little treasure. :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Great card Debbie love this image and your design is great.
Hugs
Lorraine x