Followers

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Chi Chi Memories DT card

Hi Everyone today I would like to share with you my very first Chi Chi Memories DT card,The Lovely Natalie emailed me couple of weeks ago asking if I would like to join her wonderful DT,How could I resist after seeing these cute little images.


P5280142

For my card today I have used the cute Sunny boy digi image which you can find Here
The DP is from the Basic Grey cupcake pad,My Image has also been coloured with Copic ciaos

I am going to leave you with a sneak peek of my CCM card for tomorrows Blog hop which will start at 8am (PST) 4pm(UK) time at the Chi Chi Memories Blog See you all there tomorrow!!

P5270136crop



2 comments:

Natalie said...

welcome to the team Debbie!! lovely card! =)

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card Debbie.
luv
Debby