Followers

Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Truly scrumptious GD and Chi Chi memories


Hi Everyone,today I would like to share 2 creations with you, Whimsy Stamps are sponsoring the challenge this week over on the Truly Scrumptious blog and the lovely Sharon asked me if I would like to be there GD this week,Of course I jumped at the chance seeing as there was a fab sketch by the lovely Beth to follow.
Thanks for this Sharon xx

For my card I have used the fab new Whimsy Stamps meljen digi image called Happy little Gnome and this cute little chap has been coloured using copic ciaos.

***********************
My second creation today is using the brand new Chi Chi Memories The 4th of July stamp set which includes everybody's favorite Freddie, cute boy and girl in cute suits and hats, there's also a cute little bear in a American flag pattern hot air balloon!
Picture
Another exciting release! There will be matching digital pattern paper for the 4th of July Stamp Set!! The 4th of July digital paper set include 8 design for only $4.75,
(what a bargain)

Picture

As you can see i have used the cute Freddie image and the matching Dp to make a little gift box

both images have been coloured using copic ciaos


6 comments:

Crystal said...

Debbie two fabulous creations sweetie, I LOVE the fun colors on the first creation and that image is colored soooooo adorable...I just love these new images!! Your second creation is AWESOME great patriotic colors and love that ellie!!!! Super work girl!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card and box Debbie,i love your images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Macpurp said...

beautiful creations, well done on GD spot!
love teen x

coldwaters2 said...

oh wowzer Debbie these are all brilliant creations I do love that happy gnome and the Chi Chi projects are wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

What cute,love it. beautiful papers.

hugs agnes

Natalie said...

I really love this box Debbie, great use of the DP too! thanks for making this beautiful project =)