Followers

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Whimsy & Chi Chi Memories DT And HH Announcement


Hi Everyone Well it's another quick double whammy post today and I hope you have your sunglasses on for my first card,lol I have used the cute Gruffy little gnome digi Image designed by Meljen for, Whimsy Stamps


He has been coloured using copic ciaos,and the fab DP is from the cosmo cricket Delovely mini Deck,the sentiment is an inkadinkadoo Kid's Quotes.




My second creation is a little gift bag for Chi Chi Memories I have used the cute digi 4th july image and paired her up with DP from the GCD studios Melody Ross Homespun chic collection,don't forget to pop back tomorrow when there will be a new sketch challenge available over on the Chi Chi Memories blog


Before I go i just want to tell you about the exciting news at High Hopes
they have a brand new designer joining them it's the gorgeous Meljen


make gif

The stamps will be released this friday and there is also going to be a fabulous blog hop with the HH divas

announcement

4 comments:

CraftyC said...

These are both gorgeous debbie. I do love the card!
Clairex

Riet said...

What a gorgeous creations Debbie.

hugs Riet.xx

Jane Matsumoto said...

Oh! These are so adorable! I love the color combinations and layouts. Love the gift bag!

Sandy Ang said...

So cute !