Followers

Friday, 30 July 2010

Bobby and Me

Hi Everyone
I must apologize for my lack of blogging at the moment but I have 2 kids off on school holidays both wanting to do different things, so my time crafting is very limited at the minute, Roll on September Lol

Bobby and Me


I Did manage to fit this one in though I have used the cute Penny Johnson stamp called Bobby and Me I thought they went perfectly with the gorgeous Basic Grey Max and Whiskers pad,the sentiment is by Raindrop Echo designs for Whimsy Stamps.
I have also added some buttons and a cute charm all items in orange you can find here at
Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Don't forget to join us on Sunday for the Monthly Digi Release blog hop for
Whimsy Stamps


5 comments:

Annika said...

I'm so in love with those papers and the image is just gorgeous! Love the card!
Hugs
Annika

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
aww gorgeous card, fabby image & colouring, lovely papers & design, have great weekend, sue,x

Crystal said...

AWW Debbie this is sooooo super cute, what a fun image, love that charm and the paper is FABULOUS!!!!! I know what you mean with the kiddos home...LOL!!! Hugs!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debbie this is fabulous I do so love that image and the papers all so beautifully designed I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

So cute Debbie and the colours and your colouring are fabulous, Hope you had a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x