Followers

Thursday, 1 July 2010

Chi Chi Memories Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone it's time for a new Sketch Challenge at Chi Chi Memories I hope you will be able to join us this week as there is a chance of winning a free stamp and there are some real cuties available.


P6300013

For My card this morning I have used the cute Mushroom Image from the 4th July Digi set,I had to make a card for my Friends Hubby and I knew he likes the Super Mario games hence the mushroom image,I am since told by my friend that he thought it was fab,(High praise indeed from a man)lol
please go hop around and check out what the rest of the Chi Chi Memories Design Team have whipped up using this sketch!


See you all later for the Whimsy stamps Digi Hop



1 comment:

Kerry said...

Super cute Lorraine!!! Great mind thinks alike, I used the mushroom too! Hehe!