Followers

Saturday, 17 July 2010

Whimsy Sneak Peak

Hi Everyone
Sorry I have been such a bad blogger lately my daughter Hannah has had her school prom this week so It has been a week long preparation for it, I for one am glad it is over with,lol. I thought I would share a photo of her in her dress,she is only 12 years old but looks so grown up.

013


*****************************
It's also new release time at Whimsy Stamps this Monday, July 19th and I can give you a little sneaky preview of what's coming up.

this cute little pair are Maya and Marissa by Crissy Armstrong:

P7160065

The Fab tag sentiment is from the new release as well, the set is called Fancy Friendship Tags.The DP is GCD Melody Ross - the Lydia collection,I also added some flowers from Wild orchid crafts.



Nikki at Bunny Zoe's Crafts
also has a weekend special for you

WEEKENDSPECIAL copy

see you all tomorrow with another sneak peak

6 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Debbie, your daughter is gorgeous and she looks like you. Your card is so pretty and I love your colour choices!

Crystal said...

AWW What a great picture of your dd sooo sweet!! OOOOO LOVE your sneak girl I LOVE how you used this new image! LOVE the colors, beautiful work!!!

Annika said...

Beautiful colouring and what yummy papers!!! Your girls looks absolutely stunning in her lovely dress!!!
Hugs
Annika

Tracey said...

Your daughter looks beautiful all dolled up!!

And your card is gorgeous!! Love it!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your daughter looks beautiful Deb!! I love your card too in the shades of purple. Gorgeous coloring!!
hugs,
Chris

debby4000 said...

Oh Hannah does look all grown up and beautiful.
luv
Debby