Followers

Sunday, 11 July 2010

Whimsy Stamps and Bunny Zoe DT cards

Hi Everyone I hope you've all had a fab weekend,It's very windy and up here in the North East of England today,The firs of the two card I have to share with you today is for My Whimsy Stamps DT.

Flying by to say hi



I have used the Cute Meljen Garden Bun Bun Fairy with matching sentiment by raindrop Echo you can find both here at Whimsy Stamps.
The Gorgeous MME summer papers pad was a free pack in a magazine which i bought last week.
Keep your eyes peeled for a New Rubber release coming from Whimsy Stamps. in the next few weeks.
*************************

My second card is for Bunny Zoe's Crafts DT

P7100026

and I have used the Cute HH Little reader Stamp,The Fab DP is From the BG Oliver Paper pad,and the sentiment stamp is a Whimsy Ticket stamp which can be found at Bunny Zoe's Crafts and Whimsy Stamps.

I am also going to enter this card into the Friday Sketchers challenge this week

See you all tomorrow with my July Challenge card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts



7 comments:

Crystal said...

These are fantastic Debbie what super cute images!!! LOVE your papers and your designs on both!!! CUTE CUTE!

SemSee said...

Gorgeous cards, Debbie! Adore them both! I must hunt down that mag with the MME paper..mmmm! Hope you're having a great w/e! Hugs, Simonne x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Deb!!I love your colors,images,papers,and all the details on both these equally stunning creations!!They both are adorable!!
Chris

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Debbie,i love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet cards Debbie.
luv
Debby

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Too CUTE - both cards are so springy and colorful - LOVE the bright colors!

megastamper said...

oh how cute and so wonderful.
thank you for participating the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea