Followers

Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Bunny Zoe's crafts + Spoon full of sugar challenges

Hi Everyone today I'm back with a double whammy card, I have combined my Bunny Zoe crafts challenge, which the lovely Mag picked the theme of Vintage this month with the fabulous sketch Sonja Designed for us over on A Spoon Full of Sugar,




The DP I have used is Silent Night by Papermania and the gorgeous House mouse stamp is called Christmas-opening presents you can find this stamp along whith a host of other HM stamps at Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Please be sure to pop over to both challenges as there are some fab prizes on offer and the DT girls have sure outdone themselves with the eye candy.


10 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOOO CUTE LOVE this HM IMAGE!!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
aww a gorgeous card hun, my fav stamps,lovely colouring, beautiful papers & design, sue,x

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Debbie. So good to be back with A Spoon Full and another Christmas card done already!
Karen x

sallysbitz said...

This is a cute christmas image. I love the way you have coloured it in xx

Danni said...

Totally adorable!!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

So cute Debbie and I love the way you cut out the candy cane, great paper choices and distressed edges, Hugs, Nikki x

Anneke said...

Hi Debbie,
what a cute stamp :)
And the design paper is so beautiful!
Hugs Anneke

Linda said...

Hi Debbie love your choice of image for your vintage card it's perfect, love Linda

Annika said...

I've GOT to get me some House Mouse!!! Sooooo cute! And those papermania papers are yummy!!
Hugs
Annika