Followers

Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Bunny Zoe's DT ,Paper play and Dutch dare card

Hi Everyone
Today I would like to share the card I have made for Bunny Zoes DT.


carousel ride

I have used the cute Belle's and Whistles stamp A Merry-Go along with cosmo cricket DeLovely DP,The Sentiment is from Raindrop Echo designs and is available at Whimsy Stamps and Bunny Zoe's Crafts
I have also used some flat backed pearls on the corners all items in orange can be found here at Bunny Zoe's Crafts

I am entering this card into these challenges
Paper Play: Anything Goes
Dutch Dare: Anything Goes


6 comments:

Crystal said...

OOOOO Debbie don't you just love delovely??? This is soooo adorable and love how you used the bday sentiment!! Another great card sweetie!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh how fun. I just love the image you used. Those papers are great. TFS.

Hannah x said...

Gorgeous card Mam. I love the image you have used and the colours you have done her in. A lovely Card made by a Lovely Mam.
I love the DP you have used.
Big Hugs hannahx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Debbie, beautiful colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Kathy said...

Another adorable image!!! Love the brighter colors and that sentiment circle looks fabulous!! See those ones I got already!! LOL
Such a cute image and I need to ink it up!!
:)Kathy