Followers

Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Elisabeth Bell dt call

Hi Everyone just thought I would pop on and let you all know that the lovely Elisabeth Bell is having a DT call you can read all about it here
I Just love these cute images, Elisabeths stamps were my very first purchase 2 years ago when i first started blogging




The cute little digi image I have used is called Little Rapunzel she has been coloured using copic ciaos and prismacolor pencils,the gorgeous DP is DCWV the Linen Closet,the flowers are prima,and i also added a couple of flat backed pearls all items in orange can be found here as usual at Bunny Zoe's Crafts


4 comments:

Lori said...

Oh wow Debbie, this card is gorgeous and that image is so adorable. I haven't seen it yet and I love it!

Andrea said...

what a gorgeous card Debbie, love it very much
hugs andrea

Crystal said...

OOOOWEE Debbie this is SOOOOOOOO pretty, I wish you the BEST of luck!!!! I applied too :) I LOVE her and her digis!!!

debby4000 said...

wonderful cute card Debbie, beautiful colouring of the image.
luv
Debby