Followers

Thursday, 12 August 2010

Mister and Miss Fancy cat

Hi Everyone
can you believe i'm back again so soon!!,the weather here has been dreadful for the past few days so I've had plenty of time to craft,lol

Mr Mrs Fancy cat

Today I would like to share with you this cute little pair Miss fancy cat and Mister Fancy cat who are both designed by Meljen for Whimsy Stamps, they are both sold individually but I thought I would combine them as they make such a cute little couple,lol.The ticket stamp is part of a set and can also be found at Whimsy Stamps,I thought I would keep this quite simple as the DP is quite fussy.Please be sure to pop on over to Whimsy Stamps as Melissa releases brand new images every Thursday.The DP I have used is my fav Max and Whiskers and I have also added some flatbacked Gems both of these can be found here at Bunny Zoe's Crafts

See you all Sunday for with My Sundays with Crissy card

9 comments:

Andrea said...

what a cute card Debbie,
love the image and the colors
hugs andrea

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

Its a gorgeous card Debbie. The image is beautifully coloured & I love the dp's.
Clairex

Crystal said...

Oh my Debbie this is just FABULOUS these images are soooo SWEET and you used the PERFECT DP!!!

Lori said...

Oh great idea Debbie, I love these two together! Fabulous papers, I knew I should have picked those up on the weekend.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debbie this is gorgeous I so love that image and your colouring a beautiful piece of work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

This is so fun and fabulous!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so fun and colored beautifully Deb!! Awesome combining of images. The ticket and dp are perfect.
hugs,

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, fun card, love the papers.
luv
Debby