Followers

Sunday, 15 August 2010

Sundays with Crissy

Hi Everyone
as promised I am back with my Sundays with Crissy Dt card Our challenge this month is Our Favorite time of the year, and yes you have guessed it, mine is Christmas.


For my card today I have kept it fairly simple, as everyone in the uk knows how expensive our postal service is at the moment,I have used the cute Trimming the tree Digi Image and one of the matching sentiments both of which can be found at Whimsy Stamps ,The snowflake punch around the page punches were bought from QVC
Please be sure to pop on over to Sundays with Crissy and see the fabulous cards the rest of the girls have made and also the gorgeous Prize on offer this month.


10 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

mycardz said...

Hi Debbie! Wow, another gorgeous creation. I just love this image and you've colored it so perfect ... and that sentiment couldn't be any more perfect for these cuties Awesome layout too, love the punched edge! Very cool. :) hugz, Mary

CraftyC said...

Its a beautiful Christmas Card Debbie, lovely image and traditional colours!
Clairex

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
aww stunning card, gorgeous image & colouring, pretty papers & layout, sue,x

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Such a cute card Debbie & fabuous LO & colouring!!!
Hugs,
Sarah :D

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Debbie this is beautiful I so love this image which you have coloured perfectly and your papers, punching and design are top notch.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh Debbie wonderful card and adorable image.
luv
Debby

Maria said...

Fantastic card Debbie! I just adore Crissy's image and how you've coloured it. Your layout is fabulous and your use of the punched out snowflake border DP panel is the perfect touch. Hugs, Maria

Crissy Armstrong said...

Just beautifully coloured, Debbie! I love your layout and the perfectly punched snowflakes! This is an awesome card hun! Well done! xo

Marjo said...

Hi Debbie,

Gorgalicious Xmas card. I love the image, it is too stinkin cute! Great DT creation.

Hugs, Marjo