Followers

Tuesday, 14 September 2010

ASFOS

Hi Everyone Our challenge over on ASFOS this week was picked by our very own Maria and she has asked for Fall colours (orange/brown/yellow/red/purple)
we were also given some digi images from our lovely sponsor to work with




P9140006

I decided to make another bookmark this time using the image supplied by our sponsor,this little cutie is called Christie Angel she has been coloured with Copic ciaos,the DP are scraps I had left from a basic grey pad.Please do pop on over to the spoonfull blog to see the gorgeous creations the DT have made.

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debbie this is fabulous I so love those papers and that image is adorable I do love these Autumnal colours so much.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Bonibleaux Designs said...

UBER cute LOVE these papers!!