Followers

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

ASFOS



Hi Everyone today it's our new Challenge over on ASFOS and It was also my turn to pick the theme, I chose a nice easy one "Anything goes"



Our wonderful sponsor this week is Denise from Whimsy Stamps
and we also have My Wonderfully talented DT Buddie Crystal as our GD I would just like to thank Crystal for her gorgeous card,if you would like to take a peak click on the spoon full link in the sidebar,you won't be disappointed.

I have decided to make an easel card today using one of the cute Whimsy Carousel horse stamps called party pony,I have also used one of the Whimsy Birthday letter seals.


Please keep popping on over to Whimsy Stamps as I think your going to love the new release that is coming very soon I know I do,lol

8 comments:

Crystal said...

OOOOO Debbie what a super fun bday card, LOVE These colors, and that horsey!!!!! GORGEOUS card girl, thanks soooo much for having me join in the fun this week!! Hugs!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Beautiful,love the colors.

Hugs Agnesxx

Deb said...

this is so pretty Debbie, love the colours and the birthday seal is so perfect with this carousel horse! hugs Debx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Annika said...

So wonderfully girly and strikingly beautiful!
Hugs
Annika

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Debbie! I so love the stamps you used and your coloring and easel design are so beautiful!!
hugs,
Chris

Angela said...

Debbie, this is just gorgeous! Wow! Beautiful image and fantastic coloring! big hugs, Angela