Followers

Saturday, 11 September 2010

School Time fun & Take it Easy

Hi Everyone .
Today I have 2 creations I would like to share with you.




The first is a little bookmark using 2 of meljens new Digi Images, School time Bunny and Little Chalk board (I have combined both these images using photoshop) you can find both of these cute images plus a host of other gorgeous ones over at Whimsy Stamps

bunny

The DP is DCWV The Grade School Stack

******************

My second creation today is using the cute HM Birthday Poppy stamps which i have water-colored using Tim Holtz distress ink pads and refills

poppy mouse

I decided to make an Easle card with this cute image to showcase the gorgeous DP which is Prima 6x6 Fairy Flora This paper is so yummy lol I have also added some flat backed Gems and some Natural web ribbon


as usual all items in orange you can find here at Bunny Zoe's Crafts

poppy mouse 1


6 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Debbie,so beautiful,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maria said...

These are both gorgeous Debbie! Love the images and your colouring is fabulous. Hugs, Maria

Crystal said...

Debbie WOOOWEEE these are fantastic, I LOVE your use of these fabulous iamges!!! Super CUUTTEEE Creations!!!!

Spyder said...

Fabulous card, lovely lovely papers and colours!
(Lyn)

Annika said...

Both bookmark and card are gorgeous!! I really love that webbed ribbon - what stunning texture!
Hugs
Annika

COCO said...

whouahhhh debbie your cards are very very pretty !!
i love it !!
hugs coco