Followers

Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Sundays with Crissy - Sparkle and Shine

Our challenge for you this month is "Sparkle and Shine".
We have a change to announce about how we are going to run the challenge blog. Well from now on, we are going to be making individual posts for each member of Crissy's Crew to be posted throughout the month,Also, Crissy will be posting on the FIRST OF EVERY MONTH from now on, announcing the challenge for that month.

snow fun

Today it's my turn to share my challenge project with you! For my card this month I have completely stepped out of my comfort zone and made a card using no PP,the gorgeous Digi Image is called warm winter wishes,the sparkle and shine elements are the silver miri board and stardust stickles.






6 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is darling Debbie!! I so love your coloring of the image and all the white. Stunning scene you created. Love the embossing and ribbon addition.

hugs,
Chris

Maria said...

I love it Debbie! Great colouring and perfect for the upcoming holidays. Always an adventure to play outside one's comfort zone and you've done a fabulous job. Hugs, Maria

Annie said...

ooo I love the sumptuous touch of purple with these cuties!
hugs, annie x

Deb said...

fabulous card Debbie, so love the cute image and the embossed background is so perfect! hugs Debx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.x

Crissy Armstrong said...

Beautiful contrasts Debbie! I love that deep shade of purple -that bow is gorgeous! Nice simple layout that lets the image take center stage. Sweet hun!