Followers

Thursday, 30 September 2010

Whimsy stamps Sneak Peek

Hi Everyone sorry I have been MIA this past week but below is the reason why,the Whimsy Stamps team have been super busy preparing sneak peeks of the brand new christmas range which will be available on Sunday 3rd October


Naughty or nice
On my sneak peek for you today I have used 3 of the new stamps
Santa's Midnight Snack illustrated by Crissy Armstrong, the holiday ticket sentiments designed by Ann from Raindrop Echo designs, and the fab Holiday Wish list!

For more sneak peaks, please visit my Whimsy dt buddies: Chris, Marley, Denise, Donna, Deb . Lori Annika,and Bev.
If you have loved what you have seen on the dt blogs today, there will be more sneaks tomorrow as well as on Saturday!! Then we have a fab hop planned for Sunday 12 noon EST thats 5pm UK time!!
Don't forget all the new stamps will also be available from Bunny Zoe's Crafts on sunday

I am going to enter this card into the Charisma cardz challenge which is Christmas crafting.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

what a cute card, stunning
hugs andrea

Julia Moss said...

I "wish" I had this card......great take on the challenge and thanks for playing along at Charisma this week.

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Beautiful card,love the colors.

Hugs from Holland,Agnesxx

Lori said...

Love it Debbie, you girls are making me jealous with this beautiful paper, hope mine comes soon...lol great card!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Deb!! I so love your vivid coloring of Santa and how you incorporated all the sneaks!! Fab Holiday card GF!!

hugs,
Chris

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Anice said...

This such a great card. I love all the vivid colours and the ticket stamp is just to die for.
Anice xx