Followers

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

ASFOS and Just Magnolia.

Hi Everyone,It's that time of the week again time for ASFOS challenge today our theme is lets get punchy, we were asked by Karen to use punches or die cuts on our cards,we are also sponsored by the fabulous Whimsy Stamps this week,I have to tell you you need to keep an eye out in the next few weeks as whimsy have some fabulous new goodies coming your way I can't wait for my DT package to arrive lol


On My card today I have used the cute Starry Night stamp which was designed by the lovely Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps,I have also used my Martha Stewart snowflake punch,and a couple of pink pins which you can find at Bunny Zoe Crafts

My Second creation today is a cute little door hanger I have made for my Daughter Hannah's room (she absolutely love it)


I have used the cute Magnolia Tilda with Cherries,along with the gorgeous Marianne D - Eline's pretty paper bloc roses are red DP,The ticket stamps are from Whimsy Stamps. I have also used some beautiful flowers from wild orchid crafts.
I am going to enter this into the Just Magnolia Challenge this week which is Think Pink

As usual all items in orange you can find over at Bunny Zoe Crafts


10 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Debbie! I finally am getting to catch up with you! you have been creating fabulous projects since I last stopped by, and today's are simply superb!
hugs, annie x

Jacilynn said...

Debbie, I love your tilda card and love the pink on both. super cute snow flake punch. super cuteness!
x

Autumn Mist said...

Such beautiful cards! Can I just ask, when you get the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, do they come with stems that you then cut off? I want to order some, but don't know where to start! Can you recommend some that might be good to start off with, bearing in mind I am making Christmas cards, but love pink! Also, do you stick them on with silicone glue? thanks so much for your help.

Marion said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Love those tickets. Sent you an email re blog hop.
Marion

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Debbie,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Oh these are socute, fabulous Debbie.
luv
Debby

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What gorgeous creations Debbie!! I so love the soft coloring and design of your polar bear and the door holder is darling with sweet Tilda. Hannah is lucky to have a talented Mom who makes things for her. She will cherish it!
hugs,
Chris

Annika said...

Both creations are absolutely beautiful - love your soft colouring and defined layers. Those papers are absolutely delicious - so jealous!!
Hugs
Annika

Linda said...

Hi Debbie love your Starry Night card I like the way you have used your Martha Stewart snowflake punch love Linda

Dawnie. said...

Love your work Debbie - yikes I have so many Debbies in my life - do you think that tells me something? lol Had to stop by and say Hi and how much I enjoyed this and other posts. Thanks for sharing your truly elegant style and beautifully balanced design:) Dawnie.xx