Followers

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Bunny Zoes DT and Sketch Saturday

Hi There Can't believe that I am back again so soon with a very quick and easy little Christmas card to share with you, I have used the fab sketch from Sketch Saturday challenge


PA190038

The cute little image and sentiment is a Pink cat studio Christmas Penguins stamp the DP is a mix, not sure who the background DP is but the spotty DP is from the gorgeous Kaiser craft Be Merry Collection,I have also used a Nellie's Multi Frame, flower from my stash,
As usual all items in orange are available from Bunny Zoe's Crafts


These are just a few of Nikki's New arrivals

Whimsy Stamps Ticket Restocks!!!

8 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Debbie!! I love that sketch and your use of it! Perfect paper and adorable image!
hugs,
Chris

debby4000 said...

Oh Debbie fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Autumn Mist said...

I am loving your blog! I have just bought the Santa's Midnight snack stamp that you feature on your post on September 30th. Can you please tell me a couple of things, first of all, how big your card blank was, and secondly what backing papers you used as they are absolutely lovely. Many thanks

Deb said...

such a gorgeous card Debbie, that frame is fabulous, have just ordered one from Nikki with my winnings from last week! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

raindropecho said...

This is too, too cute, Debbie! These colors are so fun!

- Ann

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

beautiful colors and a sweet image.
Hugs Agnesxx

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

So cute Debbie and I love the sweet image and the frame looks great. Hope you had a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x