Followers

Tuesday, 16 November 2010

ASFOS and new digi release

For my Whimsy Blog hop post please click HERE

DSCF1205

Our challenge over on ASFOS this week was chosen by Ingrid and she would like to see

Distressing
Inking, distressing edges, or a vintage style


For my card today I have used the cute Penny Johnson image called I wish she has been coloured using tim holtz distress inks and refills,the gorgeous DP is Basic grey Jovial,the fab wish list is from Whimsy stamps
as usual all items in orange can be found here at Bunny Zoe's Crafts


Align Centre Also Today over at Whimsy we have a special Meljen's Designs digital release. Melissa created some super cute images and sentiments in honor of her Dad and some of his favorite things!

PB110064

I have made my card with this new image called Fisher Moose. He's so cute and perfect for male cards.The gorgeous DP is Basic Grey Marjolaine and was a present from the lovely Denise Lynn, Thanks Hun I love it.



8 comments:

Leann said...

Fab cards Debbie - love 'em!
Leann x

coldwaters2 said...

Two gorgeous cards Debbie I love them both so much, the colours, designs and images are fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

*Vicki* said...

Debbie, your cards are so sweet!! Love your coloring and fab papers!! HUGS

Crystal said...

Debbie both of these are FANTASTIC!!! I just lvoe that sweet image on the first one and LOVE the way you colored the moose!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable cards Debbie.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Debbie,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Bonibleaux Designs said...

So CUTE! Love the little Girl distressing!!

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Debbie,
Two fun cards!! Love them!

Hugs,
Patricia