Followers

Monday, 13 December 2010

Bunny Zoe's,ASFOS and Die cut dreams challenge

Hi Everyone it's Monday again and that means a new challenge over at the Die Cut Dreams challenge I won the challenge a couple of weeks ago with my snow globe and was asked to be a guest this week,Thanks for having me girls.

PC040088

for my card i have used the cute Whimsy stamps Holly Beary Fairy which has been watercoloured with tim holtz distress inks,the gorgeous Dp is also from the new paper range from Whimsy stamps which is called Holiday Folly,I have also added lots of stickles



PC010086

My Second card is for our Bunny Zoe's Challenge which is Sparkle and Shine Perfect if you have some last minute Christmas cards to make but if you're already done it's great to add some sparkle to any occasion!!! Its also for our ASFOS, challenge which started last week and will run over the festive season, I have used the gorgeous HH snowman,along with the gorgeous Kaisercraft Tis the Season DP,I have also added a snowflake charm along with some flat backed pearls,the gorgeous snowflake die is from Whimsy stamps and is also available from Bunny Zoe's Crafts as is everything that is highlighted in orange.



8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hi Debbie!! Your cards are so adorable!! Beautiful coloring and design on both!! HUGS

coldwaters2 said...

Two wonderful cards Debbie both beautifully designed, I love the images and colours fabby cards.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Debbie,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Crafty Chris said...

This is beautiful Debbie great to see you at DCD.
Chris x

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Debbie Both your cards are beautiful darling
Thank you for being our guest this week
Its been a real pleasure having you work with us for this challenge and spotlighting your stunning card
Thank you
Hugs Susie & the Dream team xx

Crystal said...

These are soooo super SWEEEEET Debbie, LOVE these images!!! Great cards girl!

Crissy Armstrong said...

I love both of these creations Debbie! I love how you cut out the poinsettia to use as a corner embellishment too. Clever! Such cute images too!

Mary Todd said...

I am expecting my first grandbaby--a boy and I'd like to make some bunny shower invites as well as other 'bunny' things for him. I can't seem to find any bunny die cutters...I have a cuttlebug. Any ideas?