Followers

Thursday, 16 December 2010

Whimsy stamps Kenny K Release blog hop



Whimsy Stamps have some fab news to share with you today - we have a new rubber artist joining our team.... KENNY KIERNAN!

As many of you will know, Kenny K is currently a digital stamp artist (amongst many other things) and although Whimsy will not be carrying any Kenny K digis, we are making some of Kenny's existing designs into rubber and then hopefully adding some new designs along the line that will be exclusive to the Whimsy rubber collection!

So to celebrate this wonderful new venture, the Whimsy Stamps DT plus our fab special Whimsy guests Elaine Hughes, Deb, and Janna, are holding a BLOG HOP to showcase the EIGHT images that are being made into rubber:


All That
Devilish Donna
Download Diva
Kitty Katastrophe
Luscious Linda
Movie Star
Rock Chick
Troublemaker


Remember that Whimsy Stamps will be carrying the rubber versions of these stamps only. Kenny K will continue to offer the digital versions in his store. The rubber stamps are available to PRE-ORDER from today from the Whimsy store, and will hopefully be in stock and start shipping during the week of the 27th!

Our super-talented Ann (Raindrop Echo Designs) has designed some wonderful digital sentiments that work fabulously with these images - thank you Ann! These are also being released today!

If you would like to participate in the hop and you didn't arrive here from Donna's blog, please CLICK HERE to return to the beginning of the hop at Simonne's blog.

The hop starts today (Thursday December 16th at noon EST) and ends on Thursday December 23rd at noon EST.

For this hop we have 4 different prize draws! The grand prize of ALL 8 of the new release rubber stamps is being hosted by Denise at the very end of the hop, but there are also 3 mini candy stops throughout the hop! I'm not going to tell you where they are, so you'll just have to keep on hopping to find them! *wink* [Winners will be announced on December 23rd after the hop ends - what a wonderful Christmas present for those lucky hoppers!]


PC110094

For my blog hop creation I used the cute Troublemaker stamp and Sentiment,I think these images are just perfect for teenage Kids

So now it's time for you to continue the hop by hopping on over to the Lovely Erin's blog where I know she has something amazing to show you!

Finally, here is a complete blog hop list in hopping order:



Thank you so much for hopping with us today and I hope you enjoy this exciting new release!


43 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love the pink and green, this is gorgeous
Luv CHRISSYxx

Karelj said...

How absolutely adorable! She's such a cute troublemaker! Thanks so much for sharing! ksjennins at gmail dot com and http://karelj.blogspot.com

Patricia Garcia said...

Oooh what an Angel, love the colors and great colorful papers, oh I needed to see these wonderful colors lol!!

hugs,
Patricia

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Debbie love the image & the sentiment going to be hard to choose a favourite with these stamps
Anne xx

Deb said...

Such a fabulous card Debbie, she is so cute, love the sentiment and your colouring is fantastic, hugs Debx

Jeanet said...

Oh, this is such a cutie, love it. Hugs, Jeanet

Janet said...

Wow--gorgeous creation. You did a terrific job!

Dawn Edwards said...

Debbie I agree these are perfect teenager images. With my daughter at 14 these are perfect for all her friends cards. Fabulous Card Thanks for the inspiration.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Debbie!! This is so very sweet hun!! I LOVE the colors and the yummy sparkles on the ice cream!! :) Fabulous job!

Frea said...

Hi Debbie, love this card, and the looks much too nice to be a troublemaker LOL!! Greetz, Frea

dmbennett said...

Wonderful card. Love the colors you used....

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Debbie! Love the bright vibrant colors and papers! Beautiful accents too. :)

arjette said...

Wwwaaauuuuwww what a beautifull card you made!!! Love the colors you used!!!

gr. arjette.

Mickie said...

Oh yes, she is an angel is disguise! This is so cute!

Judi said...

FAB image and I just love your layout.

Judi x

Starla B. said...

Gorgeous card! Bravo!

Ronda Archangelo said...

Your card is so cute!

Calypso said...

Debbie-
This is such a cute and sassy image/cute image!!
I love your coloring and choice in PP to make this a pink (favorite color) card!!

Courtney said...

Very cute Debbie...And I love the color combo you used!!

Diamond Doll said...

Fabulous card debbie,love these images and so chuffed they,re going to be in rubber.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Lynne in NI said...

Cool card!

Mary J said...

Fabulous! Great DP match!

Debra said...

Great card I love Kenny K TFS

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous!! I love your card!

Crystal said...

How much fun Debbie you used the perfect color combo for this cutie!! Fabulous gf!!!!

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! fabulous colouring.
hugs, Vanja

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How fun Debbie!! I just love your coloring and choice of colors of this fun image!! The placement of the sentiment is so fun and creative. Love it! You rocked this image gf!

Sarah♥10 said...

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg! I have just found my favourite--and I mean it this time--digi image on earth!
Cute Troublemaker is defiantly cute! It's also good for teenage kids--like you said--and young kids, like me! I'm 10!
But anyway, I love this image and I am not gonna change my mind that this is my favourite digi image, I've made up my mind!

Sarah♥10

donna mikasa said...

Fabulous card! Love the pinks, and you chose the perfect sentiment, too!

Lorraine said...

Oh I love your card and that is one image I must have, lol!

annevctr said...

So coool . Love the images x

JoAnne said...

What a cutie. Don't you just love the oversized shoes and the expression. He is very talented and I appreciate your sharing your project. Love it!

ribenaruby said...

Just wonderful! Love the limey paper, cute image and the sentiment is so apt! Rubyx

CCC said...

She just has bad written all over her, doesn't she? Love the colors. Her eyes just grab you in. Great coloring.

Laetitia said...

Oh, what a cute card. I love the colours you used. I like pink with green, it screams spring. The image is too cute and your colouring is fab. The sentiment is just perfect for it.
Merry Christmas,
Laetitia xx

Franca said...

Wonderfull fresh colours looks like spring....

Marie-Anne said...

Love the stamp. She looks so noughty I think.

Marie-Anne

kreative basteltante said...

WooW, what cool girl!
The card I like very.

Suzi said...

I love the vibrant colours you've used Debbie, the image is sensational as is your colouring skills.
Hugs
Suzi x

jeh1016 said...

This card is total cuteness! I love that adorable troublemaker - she is so sassy! Gorgeous dp and coloring! Love it!

Mary said...

Gorgeous card! Love the pink and green together.

Dawn said...

So sahweeet!!!

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Debbie love the colours and image.

Hugs Linda