Followers

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

ASFOS


I'm sorry but I'm mega late with my spoonfull post this week, I got way behind with trying to sort my new car out,but it's all done now so I have time to tell you all about this weeks challenge which is a Valentine card, Well I went for a smaller card than normal for this cute little HH image called Peeking Kitty with heart,I have also used my Martha Stewart Heart border punch,and the gorgeous MME State of the Heart DP,the sentiment which is just sticking out of the top is one of Whimsy Stamps fabulous Love Letter Seals
As always all items in Orange can be purchased from Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Please be sure to pop on over to the spoonfull blog to see the Teams wonderful creations and also to check out the fab prize Whimsy stamps are offering.

3 comments:

Marley said...

Beautiful! love the image, aweseome coloring! great design papers too xx Marley

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card Debbie.
luv
Debby

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Love it,beautiful card.
hugs agnes