Followers

Monday, 10 January 2011

Bunny Zoe's Crafts DT

Hi Everyone
today we have a new challenge for you over on Bunny Zoe's Crafts, Our theme this month is Love /Friendship,Please be sure to pop on over to the blog to see the other DT's Amazing cards.


For my card today I have used the Gorgeous Marianne Designs Eline's Pretty paper bloc- roses are Red along with the gorgeous Wags 'N' Whiskers Steal a kiss Rubber stamp,to finish it off I used some Gingham wire edged ribbon in Burgundy, I have to confess i didn't have enough to make a bow with this so I covered a small button and then just pleated a strip of ribbon behind the button, looks quite effective don't you think!!.The gorgeous sentiment I have used is from one of the new Love Digi sets by Raindrop Echo for Whimsy Stamps.

See you all tomorrow with my Spoonfull of sugar DT card

4 comments:

fairymadjo said...

hi debs,
wow realy stunning card love the papers and the image is soo sweet huggs jo x

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
gorgeous card, fab colouring,lovely papers & embelies, pretty design, sue,x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, that image is fabulous I adore the design and colours and that sentiment is just perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable cute card Debbie.
luv
Debby