Followers

Friday, 14 January 2011

Groovy Granny

Hi Everyone 
Today I have finally found some time to play and join in with some challenges.


For My card I have used the fab S.W.A.L.K stamp Groovy Granny I have paired her up with the Gorgeous Basic Grey Marjolaine DP,My Flowers were made using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die with some 8mm flat backed pearls for the centers.
as usual all items in Orange you can Buy here at  Bunny Zoe's crafts
I will be entering this card into the following Challenges 



3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Awww Debbie that image is both fun and cute, lol, she made me smile, those papers look gorgeous I love this big time.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is so cute.
luv
debby

Basteltiger´s Welt said...

What a wonderful card.
Thanks for joining us at EAC this week.

Hugs, Nadine