Followers

Tuesday, 11 January 2011

A Spoonfull of Sugar

Hi Everyone I'm back today with my First Spoonfull of sugar DT card of the year,we also have 8 new lovely ladies joining us on the DT if you would like to find out all about them please pop on over to the spoonfull blog.
Our Theme today is Thank You, this is perfect for all those last minute cards everyone needs at this time of year.


For my card today I have used the gorgeous Whimsy stamps Stamp called Love in a bucket which is Available here at Whimsy stamps or here at Bunny Zoe's crafts
My sentiment on the inside of my card is a digi also from Whimsy designed by Raindrop echo designs.


other Supplies:
 DP -  First Edition paper - Animal Antics.
Flat backed pearls  and Copic Ciaos from Bunny Zoe's Crafts  



6 comments:

Rach said...

Aww, this is gorgeous hun, an adorable image.xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
aww what a cute image, gorgeous card hun, sue,x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Debbie.
luv
Debby

*Vicki* said...

Hi Debby!! WOW!! I really love your card!! That image is darling and your coloring is wonderful!! TFS! HUGS

Mary J said...

Oh my - what a lovely lovely card, Debbie! I love your version with this stamp!