Followers

Saturday, 15 January 2011

Sundays With Crissy's Challenge

For this month Sunday's with Crissy's Challenge we want to see some beautiful ribbon on your creations. I hope you will all find time to join us this month!



For My card I have used one of Crissy's Pre coloured Digi's called Dance of Love,these are just perfect for Last minute quick and easy cards,you can find this and a whole host of other images over at  Whimsy stamps
My DP is the Gorgeous Marianne Designs Eline's Pretty paper bloc- roses are Red which you can find here at  Bunny Zoe's Crafts 


8 comments:

fairymadjo said...

wow sooo stunning hunny love it x

Crystal said...

Debbie oh my word this is FANTASTIC, LOVE that border, and these colors are GORGEOUS!!!!! Stunning work sweetie!

Jacilynn said...

I love your coloring. Such a sweet card!
BTW, this fits OCS challenge- http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-love-challenge.html
x

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Debbie, this is just gorgeous!! I love your heart border and your coloring is fabulous!!HUGS

Riet said...

So wonderful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Beautifully done Debbie!! Love the layout and the heart charm!! Perfect papers too!!
Hugs,
Sarah :o)

Mary Lou said...

Hi Debbie~~Wow it amazes me how beautiful cards turn out with pre-colored images:) Your layout is stunning and paper choices are so perfect!!
Always enjoy your work~~see you around blogland:)
Hugz

Crissy Armstrong said...

Oh Debbie, totally gorgeous layout, papers, and the charm just does it for me! Thank you so much for posting this. I'll miss you!!! xoxo