Followers

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

ASFOS

Hi Everyone 
Today we have a new challenge starting over on ASFOS our theme this week is Birthday Wishes.Well I hope you have your sun shades on for this one Lol



My card today is using the gorgeous (but bright) Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper pad and 2 of the brand new Whimsy stamps designed by Crissy Armstrong, called New Fancy Bench and Valerie's spring rain, which are available to buy from either  Whimsy Stamps or Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Sorry for such a short post today the Kids are both on half term
I am also entering my card into the following challenges
Incy Wincy Designs - use punches or dies
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes


7 comments:

Nikbee said...

I love this card. The bright colours are fab and I love your images. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Andrea said...

wow, what a nice bright colors
hugs andrea

Crystal said...

AWWW SOOOO SWEET Debbie, LOVE these colors so cheerful!!! Adorable card hun!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card Debbie.
luv
Debby

Mary J said...

Oh Debbie honey, this is soooo pretty!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet Debbie!! Gorgeous coloring of that adorable image! So pretty!

Monique said...

Awwe what a sweet image :)..wonderful coloring and great card :)