Followers

Tuesday, 22 March 2011

ASFOS Challenge

Hi Everyone today is our new challenge over on ASFOS and the lovely Gro chose the theme of  Ribbon, Pearls/Rhinestones and Flowers 

We also have a Wonderful Sponsor this week the lovely Denise of  Whimsy Stamps:




Today I have made a little Book card,  I got this Fab idea from my good Friend and Whimsy DT Buddie Deb.

The image is one of the brand new release stamps from  Whimsy Stamps called Benny & Joon Have Cake. I have also used one of the brand new  spring Letter Seals also from Whimsy stamps.
Inside view of left pocket (ideal for money or a gift card

For the Inside Right hand side I have used the Banner Pennants Die Set which is also from the new release



To finish my card off I have used my personalized stamp which is available in a variety of different styles from Whimsy Stamps

Please be sure to check out the other DT gorgeous creations over on the spoonfull blog


4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow Debbie!! This is so gorgeous!! LOVE the pinks and your dotted ribbon!! Adorable project!! HUGS

Deb said...

So glad you made one! Yours is totally beautiful, love the flowers and sweet image you used, the banner inside looks fab too!
happy crafting, Debxx

Fleur said...

Debbie, it's stunning & such an adorable image too
Hugz Fleur xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx