Followers

Saturday, 5 March 2011

Bon Voyage Tilda

Hi Everyone 
Hope your all having a good weekend,It's a miserable day up here in the NE of England perfect for staying indoors and crafting lol,today I would like to share with you a tilda card I made during the week


I have used Tilda on Rope Ladder from the Bon Voyage collection and she has been coloured with copic ciaos,I have also used an oldie but goodie Granola Basic grey DP, for the finishing touches I added a ships wheel charm some flat backed pearls and some prima flowers (Nikki has an assortment of colours but not the blue ones I have used)
As usual all items in Orange can be found at Bunny Zoe's Crafts

I am also entering my card into the following challenges 

Paper Take Weekly - Anything goes + (optional) something old/not used for long time (My Basic Grey DP)  
Just Magnolia - Anything goes with the added option of Glitter.

13 comments:

Camilla said...

Oh my..! I love your card Debbie!!:) And stunning colouring♥
Hope you are fine! Have a lovely week-end;)
Hugs, Camilla

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Debbie, love the colours and a fab stamp!
Clairexx

Deb said...

this is stunning Debbie, so love the colours you used, very nautical, hope the weather improves for you soon! have a great weekend! hugs Debx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is really gorgeous, i love this image too, thank you for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Magnolia & Hanglar and Stanglar, good luck hugs Pops x x x

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & design, sue,x

Crystal said...

Debbie this is sooo SWEET girl, LOVE the colors of this!! ADORABLE!!!

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debbie.
hugz Fleur xXx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Debbie!! I just love the blue and the addition of the banner. Stunning layout. Tilda is colored beautifully.
hugs,
Chris

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Debbie!! I just love the blue and the addition of the banner. Stunning layout. Tilda is colored beautifully.
hugs,
Chris

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

Beautiful,love the coloring and the combination from papers.

Hugs Agnesxx

Angie said...

Fab card love the cute tilda great colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

*Vicki* said...

Wow Debbie!! This is really gorgeous hun!! I love the colors and the beautiful layout!! Especially that charm!! :) TFS! HUGS