Followers

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Bunny Zoes Crafts DT

Well I'm finally back with a card to share with you , It seems like ages since I last posted,I must apologize for my lack of visiting everyone I have been busy with some brand new releases and something very special which i will be able to share with you next week.

My card today is for my  Bunny Zoe's Crafts   DT


I have used the Cute CC Designs Birthday monkey with the gorgeous new basic grey DP Life of the party,I have also used the brand new Whimsy stamps Ticket sentiments and New Banner Pennants Die set,I have added a couple of Buttons and some flat backed pearls,to finish off.
all items in Orange can be found here at  Bunny Zoe's Crafts  


see you all on Friday with the April Whimsy digi hop.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card xx

Deb said...

gorgeous card Debbie, sweet image and I so love that bunting paper!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
aww fabulous card, cute image, lovely papers & design, sue,x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Debbie, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx