Followers

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar

Hi Everyone 
Well it's Tuesday again so that means it's ASFOS time our challenge this week is 
Anything with a Vintage /shabby theme,this is so not me but I have tried so please be gentle with me lol



For my card today I have used the very cute Whimsy Stamps Smell the Flowers stamp and  Birthday Letter Seals,My DP is from First Edition papers and is called Desert Blooms,I have also used an Xcut flower punch and some flat backed pearls.
Both of the stamps I have used can be found here at Whimsy Stamps and also at  Bunny Zoe's Crafts

I am also entering my card into the following challenges 

Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes


9 comments:

Fleur said...

It's beautiful Debbie, the image is gorgeous and your shabbiness is perfect
Hugz fleur xxx

Kendra said...

Great coloring on the fawn, love how your flowers match your dp. Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion!

Crystal said...

LOVE this Debbie!!! GORGEOUS coloring!! WOW!

*Vicki* said...

Debbie, this is really precious!! I'm loving your fabby papers and colors here!! HUGS

Mary J said...

This style is difficult for me too Debbie, but I think you've done a lovely job! Those are definitely vintage colours and I can see your distressed edges! Lovely card!

Karen said...

Aww your card is awesome!! I love your image:-) Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Paper Play Challenges:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, fab image and details.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Deb said...

beautiful card, great papers and a super cute image, hugs debx