Followers

Monday, 14 March 2011

Whimsy Sneak Peaks Day 3-Meljen Designs and Raindrop Echo Sentiments Collections


Hi Everyone!!!  Welcome to day 3 of our Sneak peaks for the new March rubber stamp release on March 16! Today some of the Whimsy Designers will be sharing sneak peeks of some of the new March release stamps from Meljen Designs and our Sentiment Collection designed by Raindrop Echo Designs!
 

For today's Sneak I have used the Cute Little Puddle Duck stamp by Meljen and one of the Spring Letter Seals by Raindrop Echo Designs Which will be available from  Whimsy Stamps on Wednesday.the gorgeous DP is once again from the Echo Park Springtime pack,the ribbon is from my stash,I have also used some of the candy Pink Iridescent flat backed pearls from Bunny Zoe's crafts
Don't forget all items in orange can be found at Bunny Zoe's Crafts 
(the spring letter seals will be available on Wednesday) 
See you all tomorrow

8 comments:

Beate said...

That little duckie is so cute, it makes me smile every time I see it.Love the colors and papers you picked! Great card.
Hugs and smiles

SemSee said...

Oh Debbie, this is SO cute!! I adore the papers you've used and I just LOVE the pink wellies!! Such a happy card! xoxo

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debbie,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacilynn said...

oh so cute Debbie! love the colors ;)

dmbennett said...

Such a cute Duckie card. Love this new duck stamp. Love your paper choices and the pink ribbon. Such a great sneak peek.

Dawn

Crystal said...

How CUTE Debbie I LOVE your colors on this, Super fun and a fabulous peek!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow, I just love this one Debbie!! This is such a cute image and I love your layout with the ribbon and button!! Very CUTE!! ;)

Vanja said...

Beautiful cards, Debbie! I love the colours.
hugs
Vanja