Followers

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

ASFOS

Hi Everyone,Today is our new challenge over on ASFOS and we have the fab theme of Tons of texture



For my card today I have used the cute Magnolia Tilda holding egg basket ,she has been coloured with copic ciaos,with some added prismacolor pencils,my DP is the gorgeous MME Stella Rose,for the texture part of my card I have added some Yellow web ribbon and sunflower organza ribbon, the sentiment is one of the new Treasured moment Ticket stamps from Whimsy Stamps,
to finish off I have added some flat backed gems in 2 different sizes.
as usual all items in orange are available from  Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
 
Please be sure to pop by the spoonfull blog to see the other DT's gorgeous creations.


6 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW HOW SWEET Debbie!!!! What a super cute Easter creation and wonderful texture!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debbie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb said...

it is beautiful Debbie, love the sunny yellows!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Danni said...

Oh is this ever so sweet!! Just fabulous!

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Debbie.
luv
Debby

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

So sweet.love the papers.

big hugs agnesxx