Followers

Monday, 11 April 2011

Bunny Zoe's crafts Challenge + Whimsy stamps sneak peak day 4


 
This month our challenge has been chosen by little old Me and I would like to see your:
Cards for boys


this month we are being sponsored by the wonderful Teddybo, this cute little fella is called Let Me Entertain You, isn't he just perfect for a boys card he has been coloured using copic ciaos. My DP is from the Kaiser craft Konstrukt pad I have also added some black flat backed pearls and a music note charm to finish off,as usual all items in orange are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts

If you have time hop on over to Bunny Zoe's crafts monthly challenge and check out the rest of the Fab DT's work,
 
************************


Happy Monday Everyone!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Welcome to day 4 of our Sneak peaks for the new April rubber stamp release on April 13!


for my project today I am using a cute Fairy stamp by Meljen and two of the new Everyday mini postage stamps,Postcard Background stamp and the Mini Postage Die by Raindrop Echo designs

 

 the inside of my card holds a small gift box with scented tea light candles in it, the postcard stamp can also be used to write my message onto

To take a peak, click on the links below.... 



4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Debbie.

Hugs Riet.xx

*Vicki* said...

Wowzer!! Debbie, the top card just rocks girl!! Love how you put that together and your colors on the sneak peek are beautiful!! What a great project!! :) Smiles, Vicki

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Deb!I love the coloring and all the colors!Beautiful job!
Hugs,
Chris

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute cards Debbie.
luv
Debby